Sunday 23 June 2013

Another of my Smash Book pages...

So Sorry!!! I know I have not been posting a lot recently and have not participated in any challenges on the blog etc! I honestly do not know what happened. I guess time always flies by when we want it to stop... I had so much work recently with tons of paper work and loads of meetings and court appearances that I could not find a lot of spare time to do any crafting. Recently (this morning actually) just made a smash book page  and it took me only half hour or so (most of the time I spent on hand stitching the page).  So here is how the page looks:









It's quite a simple design but I think sometimes simple is better. I have printed a free background from the internet adding a quote written in the open office. Then added a DCWV paper from Tattered Time collection. With black pen I had drawn simple running stitch. On top of my photo I glued a Maggie Holmes' fabric frame in yellow and stack Dear Lizzy sticker saying. I cut 3 flags from papers from my stash and mounted the orange one on the top of the picture frame and 2 on the left side. I also hand drawn the stitching pattern. On the top orange flag I added 2 flowers with a button and a basic twine. Between the petals (not really seen on the photo)  I added Maya  Road's canvas button which I inked with Fire-brick red and added some perfect pearls. The top flower was painted using pink liquid pearls and the green button was from my stash. At the end I added a pebbles journalling card in the left upper corner and finished off the page doing back stitch around the entire page!   



I wanted to enter this page into a challenge:


That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Flowers
Delicious Doodles challenge Stitch it!



Thanks for watching!!!!

3 comments:

  1. amazing ! lovely detail
    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have found some time in your busy life to share this delightful page. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Delicious Doodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ Η ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!!!ΝΑ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΜΙΑ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete