Sunday 17 March 2013

Mini album of my Niece Lottie!

Hi guys! Thanks to great friend of mine Cebelica and her blog I'm getting new friends here! I love her work a lot and she is an amazing crafter! Maja you are the best! 

As I have finished mine and Cebelica's first mini swap ( will be in the post tomorrow) I started working on another mini this time it's a chipboard cupcake mini album. But as the work progresses I want to share another mini of mines which I made few years back. Hope you enjoy it!




2 comments:

  1. Awww, you're welcome hun! I'm sure that you'll soon have a lot of followers because your creations are wonderful.
    I really like how you decorated this mini. It's too cute. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so gorgeous mimi.really sweet design and i love your pretty papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete