Thursday 14 February 2013

Card challenges

So I am taking part in craft challenges for the first time. Looking at other posts I think I'm out of my head and there is no way I could even dream on winning so many good contestants. But let's just give it a go...


This card goes to following challenges:

That Craft Place - White on white
rafts and me challenges: Doily heaven
So here is my card:




Firstly I painted the card white as I had none in stock of this color. Then ripped some white corrugated paper and rounded the corner. After attaching doily using baroque die from TH I cut another piece of white card stock.  Punched a circle where I stamped Love with TH vintage photo distress ink. I took angel wings grunge piece from Tim Holz, painted it and added pearl white perfect pearls. I made white lace ribbon flower and added a button. Also attached white skeleton leaves and pearl strands as finishing touches. 


Hope you like it! Oh and Happy Valentine's Day :D

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the flower you used on your card. Totally stunning! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete